Thursday 13 March 2008

What I want right now



1) I want to be able to teleport myself like Hayden Christensen in the film Jumper (has anyone seen it yet? is it fun or not?) so that I could go buy food for the week without getting all wet (today: rain in Le Havre).
2)I want to be born in France in the 17th century and to go to the court of Louis the 14th, to know what the craziest man of French History looked like. (Paintings are not fun)
3) I want a special button to push to make Fabien happy so that he will stop saying stupid things and being mean, especially on Thursday mornings when I have to put up with him non-stop from 8am to 2pm.
4) I wish that reading a book would take no time. Or that I could know all what is written in it by eating it. Then I will be able to invent books that taste like chocolate or strawberry.
5) I want a subscription to the Japanese magazine Kikan S for my next birthday or for Christmas. Do you think Santa Claus reads email Christmas letters ?

No comments: