Saturday 22 March 2008

5 books I have to read



1) The first one I should read is my book of macroeconomics. But before that, I have to find out where I put it. My room is not so big but somehow I lost my things easily in it. Indeed, I absolutely don't want to read it. I hate economics. Furthermore, I don't like Joseph Stiglitz (the author of the book). He is way too smart for me.
2) Second one: the book of History. Same thing that for the one of economics. Maybe I should think about tidying up a bit my room.
3) "Le monde d'hier" by Stefan Zweig, I tried to read it in German (I love German) but it was too hard, so I bought it in French (not really, I made my mother buy it for me in fact) and now I don't have the time to read it anymore. It's sad.
3) "The divine comedy" by Dante that I borrowed to my grandmother something like one year ago, that I have still not read and that I always forget to give her back.
4) Another book for the History course that is laying on my bookshelf and that I try to ignore: "Siddharta" by Hermann Hesse.
5)All other books I bought saying to me that I will read them, knowing perfectly well that I 'll never have time to do it: Le parfum (Süskind), les versets sataniques (Rushdie), Neige (Pamuk), Voyage au bout de la nuit (Céline), Le grand secret (Barjavel)...
Making this list really did make me tired.
Artwork by Human-Graphik & Made-By-Eyes

No comments: