Thursday 13 March 2008

About my neighbour...Again.



After a discussion with Fabien about my neighbour and the fact that I don't hear him when I should, we came to the following conclusion: for being so hyperactive all day long and unable to calm down, he is constantly under medical treatment at home.
Isn't this pretty persuasive ?
I should add that I don't know when anymore (last weekend?), I heard the best friend of my neighbour who lives 2 floors upstairs and who has the same first name talking for hours (it was around 1am and I couldn't go to sleep because he wasn't stopping) through the wall I hear nothing from my neighbour (surely, he was too concentrated on his videogame...).
Somehow I got the feeling that no one listened when Sako-san spoke (as the Japanese teacher of Japanese calls him).
Cover of Sumergi Natsuki's artbook called Gashu.

1 comment:

Mariaud said...

Such a bite for Sakho-kun explained why I said that you're a baby shark ;)