Wednesday 5 March 2008

Love Japan

Why and how did I come to love Japan to the point to be willing to learn Japanese and wanting to stay one year there? That's a good question.
Most of the people who are with me in the Japanese course will say that their passion of Japan came with mangas (sorry if it's not true, don't take my words for a widely-spread truth ). Me too. Even if my love of mangas is not as extreme as others.
What I love in mangas are the drawings. Pictures. A good story is welcomed too but I could spend my lifetime watching for pictures done by authors I like.
I don't know why and I'll surely never know, but I'm fascinated by drawings and people who draw beautiful pictures. It's like that that my love for Japan came up. Because Japanese people use a lot more pictures than in France or in Europe. At least it's what I think.

So that's why I decided to post a picture I like every time . This time it's Sho U Tajima. (Does anyone know MPD Psycho ?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good reason to love Japan I think ^^

I'm not like the others too... I'm not an otaku and I don't really like..."Japanese way of thinking" even if really would like to go there once. I think I'll do so, maybe... when I will be in Korea? Don't know...
Why have I not choose Japanese? Otakus sucks first, and it make me crazy @_@. But... It is strange... I'm strange xD

I hope you could enjoy your third year in Japan =D
Good luck ;)

Marion

Anonymous said...

Oh I loooooove Hiroyuki Asada. Don't you know him???

You can see some of his drawings there
http://akane.over-blog.com/album-89432.html

Enjoy ! =D