Wednesday 7 May 2008

What I like (and what I don't like)

Here is a small Edward Scissorhands to begin my post today and to inspire me. He looks poetic, funny and lost at the same time. Isn't he sort of cute?
Five-points lists are the best when you're lacking ideas.
1) I love Edward (this one) and drawings (both to look at and to draw) and kitsune smileys (and I don't like the smiley that Fabien always put at the end of his sentences on msn, he looks creepy, I don't like the one with the big glasses neither, he looks like Mr Schwarz and I get the impression that he is spying on my msn chats).
2) I love the scent of my berries flavoured tea. And I don't like the smell of incense sticks that my sister and my mother put in the house once in a while.
3) I like to sleep. And I don't like when my neighbors start to play music at 2am, or when they are doing a rap contest at 3am. I don't like workers checking heaters or waterways to wake me up at 9 am on the only morning I have free in the week.
4) I like to watch film trailers on allocine.com to find new interesting films to rent. And I don't like the fact that they use famous people to dubb characters in cartoons. As if the character could be magically transformed by the person who dubbs him.
5) I like to search for books in shops or libraries. I can stay here for hours reading the small summaries on the back covers and asking myself which one I will choose. I don't like books with no summary on the back cover and I prefer pocket books because you can take them in your hand easily. Plus large-framed books are too expensive.
A five-points list is just magic . Ideas are starting to come back. My brain went on vacation and it still hasn't completely come back yet. (Maybe it is the reason why I had a so hard time working on my Economics presentation.)
Artwork by JollyRotten on Deviantart.com

No comments: