Monday 19 May 2008

Where is time running, I wonder...

That's a good question, in fact.
Time is a huge issue in my life. It's always time to study and it's never time to sleep, to eat, to shower nor to go to the supermarket. If I didn't ignore time passing by, I would always study.
Time is really a scary thing. You know there's no ending to it but you never have enough time. You try to spare time, to organise it, not to waste it but it just continues to flow. Furthermore everyone needs time. I need time to finish my oral presentation, my mom needs time to recover from her depression, my sister needs time to choose where she wants to go to school next year and my dad just doesn't complain so I think he's the only person in the whole world that doesn't run after time.
Time is flying. But I doubt it goes to the sky with little birds otherwise everyone would have noticed a huge growing cloud made of time in the sky. Maybe it goes into space. And it forms back holes that swallow up spaceships just like in "Planet of the apes".
Time is flowing too. It's melting with water and that's why there is always big swirls in big rivers. Once in a while when seas did eat up too much time, it provokes tsunamis that kill a lot of people for the time to be released. Time is a really dangerous thing.
There are just too many legends and stories about immortality and eternal life. I don't really know what people blessed with eternal life are doing because most of the people I know (all of them I'm sure of it) are obsessed with time. Maybe we can find an answer in the "Highlander" films (I should really stop putting so bad references in this post), but I don't think that fighting with swords with every other immortal person to be sure not to have your head cut down is really fun. It must be really tiring.
However I'd really like to have the power to bless people with eternal life so I could give immortality to my grandmother so that she will stop talking about the time when she won't be there anymore.
That was my philosophical delirium of the week.
I think I drained my brain, I'm really tired, I'm going to sleep. Time to work will be tomorrow.
:)
P.S. TV show Supernatural's third season ended last Thursday. It's so unfair. I want it back on track right now. I won't be able to finish the pop corn's bag that is waiting in my kitchen. It's sad.
Copyright to whoever owns this photo (not me that is for sure).

No comments: