Tuesday 8 April 2008

How to ruin a week




I was in a pretty good mood last week, and even last week-end. Visiting Caen on Saturday was fun. And on Sunday I slept, watched D.Gray Man and looked at the snow falling. So it wasn't a bad week-end at all.
But the week that came after started badly. On Monday on the way to the CCI, I sprained my ankle. Just lightly, it didn't hurt but when I came back home in the evening, my ankle didn't look good. It was all swelled.
I couldn't go to the pharmacy, it was too late. It hurt all night and I really didn't sleep well.
On Tuesday I spent an awful day. I usually hate taking courses from 8am to 7pm: at the end of the day I am always drained, in a really bad mood and I still have a huge amount of homework.
But hopefully, I had time to get something for the pain and a contention bandage during the day.
Wednesday was also not a really happy day. We all revised earnestly a test of Politics & Societies that the teacher cancelled. She said (more or less): "A test? What test? There is no test today. Furthermore I said that it'll be a surprise test so I won't tell you the date." She wasn't really popular before that but I think it is even worst now.
And that made my week worst that it was. I hope it'll stop there otherwise I won't be able to take it.
And I need to sleep.
Sleep is the cure for everything and it even makes people more intelligent.
And I need to finish my speech for the English course. However I don't understand why the slogan of my candidate (Dennis Kucinich) is "Defend the Constitution". It is odd.
Artwork by Mikaël Bourgouin taken from cafésalé artbook.

No comments: